What's the best guide on how to lose weight fast?

• any must have diet plans i should be following or any of the workouts i should not miss?
    what routines have worked for you?

• Download fitnesspal

• I may sound crazy, but I'm actually planning to waterfast for a few days sometime in order to be a bit more slim. Gonna' have to put my workouts on hold when I do that, though... might not do it, actually, though it kinda' seems worthwhile, especially since all I gotta' do is maintain it once I'm done?

• @jessica-mormont eat lots of cotton candy and hope metabolism takes care of the rest

• Here are some facts, the quicker you lose weight, the quicker it will return plus more. Its not about dieting because diets come to an end and then your back to square 1. The ideal way and medical proffesional way is to change your lifestyle altogether. Change your eating habits and be active, any doctor thats not peddling diet drugs or quick fix solutions will guide you. Its just a balance of ensuring you dont eat more then you burn, for example if you ate 3000 calories but only burn 500 calories the rest (especially if its sugar or fat )will turn to fat and you will put on weight. It is not hard, just be mindful of the amounts of fat and sugar grams your taking and moderate it and maybe try a little exercise. If you do it this way it may seem longer but you will keep the weight off instead of a fad diet. I hope that helped

• @jessica-mormont reduce your intakes to half

• @korglife17 said in What's the best guide on how to lose weight fast?:

I may sound crazy, but I'm actually planning to waterfast for a few days sometime in order to be a bit more slim. Gonna' have to put my workouts on hold when I do that, though... might not do it, actually, though it kinda' seems worthwhile, especially since all I gotta' do is maintain it once I'm done?

waterfast? Not drinking water seems stupid

• @jessica-mormont I first need to know couple of things about you. How much sleep do you get every day, how much calories you eat daily (approx.), and how active are you?

• Freak out...and panic for no reason at all, be mad at everything "like why is floor a floor???!!! Then PANIC. It helps

• @ragnar stress causes weight gain not weight loss

• @willoww not cool not all of us have good metabolism. Now you’re just rubbing it in 😂😂😂

• @football_m29 sucks belly in Pssh. Nah I just know what shirts to wear to cover it up. My metabolism ain’t doing shit, probably off drinking root beer and eating cotton candy with my memory brain cells

• @blooddrunk i get 6 or 7 hrs of sleep usually at night, n i guess the caloric intake is around 2500 not very active i think as everyone keeps telling me

• @jessica-mormont You should get atleast 7-9 hours of quality sleep (Sleep = fat loss, believe it or not)
    Your body is most likely getting more than it needs (and can burn) on a daily basis. You could either do one of the things; keep the intake, and be more active, or focus cardion workouts.

I personally don't know you, so I don't know what would fit you and your lifestyle better; focusing your time on working out or if you can't, take every chance to get yourself heated up (exhausted), take stars, walk to the store, jog and similar. The goal is to increase your metabolism, and you will do that by making yourself adequately active (based on how much you eat, you have to burn more than your intake, so the body will be forced to take on that stubborn fat). Keep in mind it's not good idea to starve yourself. You will simply lose muscle by doing so, and fat will be persistent, because it is harder to tear down fat than nutrients from muscles.

If you can workout, by all means, cardio workouts everyday, as much as you can. Reserve atleast 15-20 minutes in the morning and evening (if possible, again, I don't know your lifestyle). And drinking plenty of water and good sleep will help greatly.

I would suggest going for a run in the morning, but not on full stomach. Eat just enough so you can make it through. And water, don't forget water. You have to compensate for the sweat. And in the evening you could perhaps try doing burpees (that will wreck you and get your heart rate up real good). You can always experiment, tho, as long as you are keeping your heart rate up throughout the day.

• @thestrangest stress makes me wanna go to sleep

• @blooddrunk i think i can add another hour to my sleep by hitting the bed early. i am pretty busy with the daily routine and it is very tiring for me at times. i dont know about eating habits should i increase or decrease my caloric intake per day?
    i wanted to start running but i havent been able to get time out for that. i have been meaning to start running, i'll definitely start that
    thanks for the detailed reply

• Freedom Writers

I don't recommend reducing your intakes, that has the tendency to make you unhappy, unhealthy, and really hungry. I do rev comber changing what you eat, making sure you drink enough water, sleeping enough, and going to the gym. I wouldn't lift at all if you want your numbers to go down (muscle is "heavier" than fat) but if you want to be fit and toned, weightlifting is great. Do NOT follow fad diets, most of them are garbage, not to mention unsafe. Eat things that you know are good for you. Fewer empty calories, and high protein and fast acting carbs if you're going to workout loads. Remember to take rest days as necessary, and don't go straight in to hardcore exercise. If you need other tips or advice, you can PM me, but remember that you should be wanting to lose weight for the right reasons, and that no matter what, you're beautiful.
    <3 <3
    -Saphy xx

• @korglife17 water fasting is REALLY temporary. It's good if you want to slim down for an event, but there isn't a good way to maintain it after, and your muscle definition will be in the toilet. I don't recommend.

• I'd say do not eat... XD

PS. Sorreh

• I weight like 100 pounds and I've tried to lose weight but i can't. Good luck.