Who would like to become a moderator to control TalkwithStranger

• We are looking for few moderators for our community.

The goal of moderators will be:

• prevent spam posts

• ban bad users

• flag bad users

• get extra access to talk with stranger hidden features and have more control on community
    • encourage users to post valuable content and turn TWS into a useful content sharing platform

If you guys would like to suggest us any candidates who will be good for being moderators. Please comment below and mention their profile. If you posting about yourself please mention your country as well

The user with most up votes will win. Mention users who you think are most active on the community.

PS. We noticed people down voting other people just out of fun. But don't worry we'll only consider the upvotes. You can see the up-votes by clicking the number next to the voting buttons.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hello, i would like to become moderator, ive been moderator for numerous anime streaming chats, and being friends with other moderators has given me insight on the responsibility of a moderator. I am extremely active and have alot of good friends on here. Please consider me. Thanks - kenny Canada

• Music Lovers

Sounds fun. Do I get free bananas? I can be serious... if that's what you're looking for. I can allocate to your standards and provide excellent skills to prevent spam and inappropriate pictures that are shared. If anything, I don't if I'm the right candidate, I think I could help out quite a bit. If I'm not what you're looking for, that's fine. But after what I've seen today, I think some moderators need to be more active and take control. I'm fairly active and can take things into my own hands, of course to your limits and with help of the many other great moderators of this site. I'd just love to have more reputation on here, I really like conversing with people, but that gets interrupted by some people that go on this site. Thank you for taking your time to reading this.

Germany (UTC/GMT +2 hours)

Sincerely, Bananaman99

• I actually think i could make a good moderator. :3 I'm on almost all day everyday and there's LOTS of spam and bad users sometimes and I'd like to help with that.

• i think you should vote for me because im responsible funny. kind, happy person. im helful with posting and i get along with ppl

• I would like to be a mod please vote

• This post is deleted!

• I would enjoy being a moderator here.

• I'd like to be a mod, i'm not the most active in posts, i'm more of a public chat guy and i am very active in there, my time zone is uct +1. I would mainly keep public chat sane, and delete the bad posts when i see them

• I think that @sarah should deserve moderator because shes one of the top posters with a high reputation. that means that shes probably friendly, responsible, and helpful. please vote sarah

• @sarah I'd guess my reputation is so low because i spend most of my time in public chat. I plan to get rid of all the spam when I am here and stop arguments. The public chat has quite a bit of problems with that whenever I login. I actually care for a few people here and some have been hurt by the situations. So, i'd like to become a mod to prevent that.

• Music Lovers

Sounds fun. Do I get free bananas? I can be serious... if that's what you're looking for. I can allocate to your standards and provide excellent skills to prevent spam and inappropriate pictures that are shared. If anything, I don't if I'm the right candidate, I think I could help out quite a bit. If I'm not what you're looking for, that's fine. But after what I saw a while back, I think some moderators need to be more active and take control. I'm fairly active and can take things into my own hands, of course to your limits and with help of the many other great moderators of this site. I'd just love to have more reputation on here, I really like conversing with people, but that gets interrupted by some people that go on this site. Thank you for taking your time to reading this.

Germany (UTC/GMT +2 hours)

Sincerely, Bananaman99

• I'm interested, I've been here the longest I think!

• I would love to, I'll be responsible for whatever mistakes i make and I'll be on duty a lot since i use this site everyday. I think I'd make a pretty good moderator

Time zone : UTC+01:00

• @talkwithstranger we need mods from different time zones because they all get off at about the same time leaving a window open for spammers to do what they want

• I think, (dont know em to well) but veitak and Sybarium be 2 excellent choices, that just be my thoughts i reckon

• @jamjam i don't think sky is kek. Look at his profile and previous posts. I think you guys are being unreasonably suspicious

• @kens0me can you prove that the profile picture of @sky that he changed was of kek irl

Looks like your connection to Free Chat Rooms Online - StrangerBook - Social Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.