i need to tell you guys some thing

• two things 1 i have been feeling depeased lately and others things. 2 do you think i should deleate me account?
    you may speak your mind to me but no i sorry for you crap that just pisses me off.
    and if you want to talk to me about your problem i will always listen to you.

• Gamers

What would be the point in deleting? Not criticising, just curious. Depression can be rough... do you have any help lines in your country? I tried them for the first time last time I had a huge anxiety bout and it was really nice to talk to someone friendly that I didn't know personally.

• To sorta be like the other guy, Depression just hits rough and hard ,but the only reason why I keep any account on any website is because even if I can make 1 person happy I'm Happy because we all have a purpose in this life. If you think deleting this account is best for you, I ain't gonna stop you. you do you dude

• @bushmurry thank you that really helped me

• i got problems that i know how to solve so you wont need to listen but i would like to listen to you if that is alright, i did help 4 people not go over the line (suicide) [that sounds like im bragging, im not, sorry that came out wrong] but i am good with this so if you would like we can talk

• Watch Anime Eyes

@anime said in i need to tell you guys some thing:

two things 1 i have been feeling depeased lately and others things. 2 do you think i should deleate me account?

1st depressed*

A.This will help you a lot, try it, it only takes 9 min:

https://soundcloud.com/samharrisorg/mindfulness-meditation-9

B.And these 4 vids will help you a lot too but i think A. Is enough

Here are some great vids too but A is enough and B probably made you full:

2nd no keep your account or do what i did. I was N°1 on this site then i deleted my account and made a new one

you may speak your mind to me but no i sorry for you crap that just pisses me off.

What does that even mean

and if you want to talk to me about your problem i will always listen to you.

What if someone has multiple problems

• @anime Plzz don't delete your account !!!! If you are depressed then you can share your problems here . I often share my problems here and people actually read them carefully and suggest good solutions . If someone says something bullshit then , just ignore . But plz share your problems , we can make you happy and talkwithstranger is all about friendship . Well my friend @Sarah always stopped people from leaving tws , she stopped me too but now she has left herself , I can't force you to stay but do not give up . Plz stay 😊

• I hope what i said was helpful. I would like to hear some of your thoughts if you ever do the meditation or watch any of the vids :)

• @anime pm me and let's talk. I'll listen so you can get what's your chest of

• @anime hey girl!!! getting depressed is actually not bad. So, try not taking it in a negative way. First try to understand the source or sources of your depression. Giving up is easy but that will never make you strong and you will lose the fighting spirit as your morale will come down. Being depressed means you are still fighting and haven't given up yet. You are just lost in the whirlpool thoughts and problems. Try to find ways and means to solve and eliminate the sources of your depression. Don't try all at once. Go one by one. Take advice from anyone you think is experienced or mature enough. Taking and opening up to people with your problems just not only gives you a space to think from multiple ways with people's ideas but also gives you encouragement and a sense of confidence. People will always try to help you and motivate you.

And try to engage yourself with hobbies and stuffs you like doing. It too helps. Thinking over and over about something just will give you unnecessary stress.

And about deleting your account. That won't be necessary. Take a small break if you want.