• What is life.
    Life is just like a passenger on a boat rushing on the infinite river of time. In this path you find hurdles and many turns to make. Many responsibilities to carry on your shoulder that may weigh you down but you have to row your boat through. Sky is what you have dreamt of and beneath the water lies the dark truth .
    That's what i have concluded so what about you?

• @ζθθb said in How would you define life:

Sky is what you have dreamt of and beneath the water lies the dark truth .

i dont understand why beneath the water there is dark truth,what does that mean ?

• @ζθθb

Living thing

Definition

noun

Any organism or a living form that possesses or shows the characteristics of life or being alive

Life

Definition

noun, plural: lives

(1) A distinctive characteristic of a living organism from dead organism or non-living thing, as specifically distinguished by the capacity to grow, metabolize, respond (to stimuli), adapt, and reproduce

(2) The biota of a particular region

Alive:

Alive

1. Having life, in opposition to dead; living; being in a state in which the organs perform their functions; as, an animal or a plant which is alive.

2. In a state of action; in force or operation; unextinguished; unexpired; existent; as, to keep the fire alive; to keep the affections alive.

3. Exhibiting the activity and motion of many living beings; swarming; thronged. The Boyne, for a quarter of a mile, was alive with muskets and green boughs.(Macaulay)

4. Sprightly; lively; brisk.

5. Having susceptibility; easily impressed; having livelyfeelings, as opposed to apathy; sensitive. Tremblingly alive to natures laws. (Falconer)

6. Of all living (by way of emphasis). Northumberland was the proudest man alive. (Clarendon)

Used colloquially as an intensive; as, man alive!

alive always follows the noun which it qualifies.

• @ζθθb said in How would you define life:

life is a fast paced constantly evolving train and im a traveller and people keep entering and going out in their stations bringing something or leaving something behind...some people stay throughout the journey others dont...some people move onto other compartments or other lobbys while some stay with you till the end...all the while helping you and helping themselves to cope with that high tech constantly evolving train .and when ur station comes u get out..

• @ζθθb LIFE... EVER BE LOUDER THAN WORDS!!

• @ζθθb
    Life is like a road that you travel on
    When there is one day here and the next day gone
    Sometimes you bend, sometimes you stand
    Sometimes you turn your back to the wind
    There is a world outside every darkened door
    Where blues will not haunt you anymore
    Where brave are free and lovers soar
    Come ride with me to the distant shore
    We won't hesitate
    To break down the garden gate
    There's not much time left today

Life is a highway
    I want to ride it all night long
    If you are going my way
    I want to drive it all night long

Through all these cities and all these towns
    It is in my blood and it is all around
    I love you now like I loved you then
    This is the road and these are the hands
    From Mozambique to those Memphis nights
    The Khyber Pass to Vancouver's lights

Knock me down get back up again
    You are in my blood
    I am not a lonely man
    There is no load I cannot hold
    Road so rough this I know
    I will be there when the light comes in
    Just tell them we are survivors
    Life is a highway
    If you are going my way

Give me give me give me give me yeah

Life is a highway
    If you are going my way

There was a distance between you and I (between you and I)
    A misunderstanding once
    But now we look it in the eye

Ooh, yeah

There ain't no load that I cannot hold
    Road so rough this I know
    I will be there when the light comes in
    Just tell them we are survivors
    Life is a highway
    If you are going my way
    Life is a highway
    If you are going my way
    Life is a highway
    If you are going my way

Give me give me give me give me yeah

• Life's a ... which making of us son's of...

• Gamers

An organic structure that harvests the resources around it to propagate more copies of itself.

• @alwaysstranger Do you really give yourself the work to be that explicit? Oh man...

• a motherfucking game

• @jamjam which song is this

• @ζθθb life is a highway

• @davitchen said in How would you define life:

@alwaysstranger Do you really give yourself the work to be that explicit? Oh man...

Why not

• @khaleezi91 your eyes see what you want to. When you look at the river the only thing that stops you to know the truth is yourself. İn life you cant look into the water but you can get a very vague image of truth. The only time when all the secrets are revealed is when you jump into water. That is the time when you die
    İ hope i delivered you what you were looking for

• @ζθθb,life is a journey full of enjoyable fruits, bitter hurting, and undigestable days. And lastly got
    real destination.

• Gamers

@ζθθb said in How would you define life:

What is life.
    Life is just like a passenger on a boat rushing on the infinite river of time. In this path you find hurdles and many turns to make. Many responsibilities to carry on your shoulder that may weigh you down but you have to row your boat through. Sky is what you have dreamt of and beneath the water lies the dark truth .

Life is a long way to death
    But u have to enjoy the trip with some problems some time

• @khaleezi91 . I think beneath or over the water only God exists and but proper God home is sky.

• wow. zoob.. life is a single opportunity so love it. take pics of everything. tell ppl you love them. talk to random strangers (that's why i'm here. lol) do things that you're scared to do. fuck it! bcz so many of us die and no one remembers a thing we did. take life and make it the best story in the world. dont. waste. that. shit. ;)

• bye zoob

• Life (2017 film)
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Life is a 2017 American science fiction horror film directed by Daniel Espinosa, written by Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick and starring Jake Gyllenhaal, Rebecca Ferguson and Ryan Reynolds. The film follows a six-member crew of the International Space Station that uncovers the first evidence of life on Mars.
    The first co-production between Skydance Media and Sony Pictures, the film had its world premiere at South by Southwest on March 18, 2017, and was theatrically released in the United States on March 24, 2017, by Columbia Pictures. It received mixed reviews from critics and grossed $100 million worldwide.