How do I get over a broken heart?

• Im freaking out, I need advice, I recently just got out of my first real relationship and it physically hurts to live for real.... Its been a month since we last talked and he has a new girl, and Im so confused :( I really thought id marry him and i need advice, theres so much hurt I cant get over....

• It is not worth to kill yourself, but as someone who has experienced this strong pain and is going through it again, I know no words will help you. It will be up to you. I know it seems like the end of the world, how can you live without this person you felt this connection with. But you will met someone else, and find a love that will be greater (even if you do not think anyone will be better than him) there will be. May sound stupid but try to go on dates, or met other people somehow, even if you do not think you will enjoy the night out, just get yourself out there, it will distract your mind and eventually the pain will go away.

• First, I'll pray for you. Second, if you pray I ask you to pray for yourself as well so that you can move on from that hurt you are experiencing. But know that time heals and you can't be hard on yourself your life is so important. There are plenty of fish in the sea, but first you must heal in order to catch a good one. Blessings!

• @otsbunny everything went sideways, I even tried committing suicide 5 times this year since we started to fall apart.... I miss him so much, and I dont know what to do... it kills me to wake up and realize ive lost him

• Banned

try not to think about it to hard and just move on

Looks like your connection to Free Chat Rooms Online - StrangerBook - Social Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.