• Hey everyone
    Well my marriage was arranged and it’s been like two years yet it’s like there is no connection between us. We have a daughter who is 3 months old. Sex is always basic as she is very orthodox. I don’t wanna force her in anything like this. In my opinion. Looking to find someone who’s pationate abot sex as I am. Long term o short term doesn’t matter. By the way I live in chennai,Tamil Nadu,India.

• Music Lovers

@mac1221 said in 25 male married yet looking for a companion:

Hey everyone
    Well my marriage was arranged and it’s been like two years yet it’s like there is no connection between us. We have a daughter who is 3 months old. Sex is always basic as she is very orthodox. I don’t wanna force her in anything like this. In my opinion. Looking to find someone who’s pationate abot sex as I am. Long term o short term doesn’t matter. By the way I live in chennai,Tamil Nadu,India.

Hey mac I can solve your problem but for that I have to know something more about you just tell me what's your definition of passionate about sex i mean every woman is loves her husband more than any one in th world than how u found like orthodox an all..!

• @one see in her opinion one should have sex only when we r planning for a baby. And that to no foreplay no nothing. The best definition of plain sex. Just sex. Just penetration. Just imagine she’s able to get off like 3 times while I struggle to get my load off. She’s very hot and sexy but the lack of passion to not plan sex and just go with the flow It’s just bad I would say. And how do u think u can solve my problem?

• Music Lovers

@one see in her opinion one should have sex only when we r planning for a baby. And that to no foreplay no nothing. The best definition of plain sex. Just sex. Just penetration. Just imagine she’s able to get off like 3 times while I struggle to get my load off. She’s very hot and sexy but the lack of passion to not plan sex and just go with the flow It’s just bad I would say. And how do u think u can solve my problem?

Damn wat wat u said only when r u planning for baby naah man how is it possible I mean ther was something missing definitely that's not main problem something behind that I mean it's not possible man ther is something u don't wana tell or you don't know but ther is something behind that.!

If you don't wana tell then it's ok but if you really don't know then find th real reason behind that..!

• @one I see clearly that u have no experience in relationships. So u will not understand. Thanks anyways.

• Music Lovers

@one I see clearly that u have no experience in relationships. So u will not understand. Thanks anyways.

No just think man every woman wants physical relation with satisfaction from her husband/boyfriend then how is it possible she don't need it i mean it's weird if that's truth then you hav to talk with her on that issue an tell her about your prob an convince her for ur purpose..!

• @one she thinks what we are having is really great and enough. What can u say. Moreover I don’t want to force her. So I let it be. Looking for someone on the outside.

• Music Lovers

@one she thinks what we are having is really great and enough. What can u say. Moreover I don’t want to force her. So I let it be. Looking for someone on the outside.

Damn what can you do then only one way remained man just do as what she said at home an find another two girls/womens outside for ur physical satisfaction... but never ever hurt her for them stay them away from her life an from your house hide it from her always..!

• Music Lovers

Just fully enjoy extra maritual affair without hurting her...!😜😂

• Dear Mac,
    There are 100 different things you can try to spice things up(to be looked up online)
    If you have a extra marital affair she will find out(there is nothing like a perfect crime) and you will lose your beloved daughter.
    The only thing you can do is talk with her.
    You are supposed to find a solution together. If she is not interested you should talk to a professional.
    Whatever you decide to do has to be a mutual decision, you do anything unilaterally
    its you who loses everything.
    So make a wise choice.
    P.S: If you are going for side action think about what would happen to you if you find out she has a extra marital affair.

• Music Lovers

@lucifer_ said in 25 male married yet looking for a companion:

Dear Mac,
    There are 100 different things you can try to spice things up(to be looked up online)
    If you have a extra marital affair she will find out(there is nothing like a perfect crime) and you will lose your beloved daughter.
    The only thing you can do is talk with her.
    You are supposed to find a solution together. If she is not interested you should talk to a professional.
    Whatever you decide to do has to be a mutual decision, you do anything unilaterally
    its you who loses everything.
    So make a wise choice.
    P.S: If you are going for side action think about what would happen to you if you find out she has a extra marital affair.

But bro read his previous states he did that he said ther not any other way remained he said..!

• @one Marriage is a big stupid compromise.
    There always has to be a way.
    If not for them for their daughter.
    Because no girl likes finding out that her father cheated on her mother.

• Music Lovers

@one Marriage is a big stupid compromise.
    There always has to be a way.
    If not for them for their daughter.
    Because no girl likes finding out that her father cheated on her mother.

Yaah but ther is another way bro u can hide it from them if u willing strongly 😜

• @one nope never works,
    There'll always be a bread crumb to rat him out.

• @one please stop quoting just write replies.
    quoting is for when you want to include arguments from other posts.
    it looks very intimidating otherwise.

• Music Lovers

@one nope never works,
    There'll always be a bread crumb to rat him out.

Damn bro I'm maintaining 2 gf's now days and first don't know about second and second don't know about first... it's possible bro ask me..?

• @one what happens when one finds out about other and she tells the other one?
    and both say "you never loved me 😭"

• Music Lovers

@one please stop quoting just write replies.
    quoting is for when you want to include arguments from other posts.
    it looks very intimidating otherwise.

Why it looks itimadating I'm not stranger dude..!

• @one that is exactly why it is scary, it looks like strangers posts.
    and a veeeeeeeeery biggggggg debate!

• Music Lovers

@one what happens when one finds out about other and she tells the other one?
    and both say "you never loved me 😭"

It's not possible caz I'll take care for that ... I mean you can handle it