Choose a game you love (or tolerate) in each category!

• Gamers

1 - First Person Shooter
    2 - Platform Game
    3 - Fighting Game
    4 - Racing Game
    5 - Role Playing Game
    6 - Strategy Game
    7 - Sports Game

• I tolerate and love:

1 FPS - Overwatch.
    2 Platforming - LittleBigPlanet 2
    3 RPG - Bloodborne
    4 Strategy - XCOM 2
    5 Fighting - Soul Calibur
    6 Sports - None. Maybe a WWE game.
    7 Racing - None.

• Gamers

@bushmurry For me:

1 - Bioshock (Xbox 360)
    2 - Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (Mega Drive)
    3 - Soul Calibur (Dreamcast)
    4 - Wacky Races (Dreamcast)
    5 - Skyrim (Xbox 360)
    6 - Warcraft 3 (PC)
    7 - Sega Soccer Slam (Xbox)

I get they're all quite old but so am I lol

• 1- Battlefield series
    4- Road rash
    5- Mafia
    6- Kingdom rush
    P.S - i am not into rest of the categories

• Gamers

@roney1718 Gosh, I loved the original Mafia.... did you unlock all the hotrods? I also loved road rash... did you ever try Skitchin? Same idea just different wheels ;)

• Gamers

@veitak I liked x-com so much I paid $20 to get it on my phone as well! Is the sequel good? My PS4 died before it came out...

1. FPS - Deadspace
    2. Platform - Mark of the Ninja
    3. Fighting - Mortal Kombat
    4. Racing - NFS MW 2012
    5. RPG - Skyrim
    6. Strategy - AOE
    7. Sports - NBA Series
  • Gamers

@sir-devil I recently bought all of the deadspace series when the local video store downsized... can't wait to get into it! Who's your go-to Mortal Kombat character?

• @bushmurry Sub-zero. I don't remember playing much of the other characters. I used to play it when I was a kid with my cousins.

• @bushmurry Never played the one on the phone. The sequel is great, I don't see it as any worse than the first.

• Gamers

@sir-devil I resisted liking Lui Kang but eventualy had to give in to the fact he was the only one who's moves I could remember. To this day I wonder how the heck people figure out fatalities without a guide

• @bushmurry old school mortal Kombat had a in game combo guide...

• Lift4dead
    Devil may cry
    Tekken
    Asphalt/ need for speed
    Rohan
    Warcraft/LOL/Mobile legends
    NBA

• Gamers

@sir-devil I played it in the local Fish & Chip shop :D

• Gamers

@dawn I must admit Tekken is the only one of those I've ever played... I need to get my game on!

• @bushmurry wow. Nice...

• Just realised that dead space was in third person.
    So,
    FPS - CS:GO/Bioshock Infinite
    To add more,
    MOBA - DOTA 2
    MMORPG - Order and Chaos 2
    Stealth - Hitman

• Gamers

@sir-devil Haha... new category! I too like Hitman... and Splinter Cell...

• Gamers

I love 'em all but not the sport games

• @bushmurry 1 - First Person Shooter - I'd say... Hmmm... Maybe the Killzone series (Except for Shadowfall... That was complete shit... Lol) That's the only one that kinda stands out to me for some reason. The rest are just plain simple shooters... I'm A open world RPG type of guy. But maybe Battlefield is A good exception as well. (COD can just... Die... Please...) OH! But maybe TF2 as well! (But I can't play that anymore because their matchmaking system is terrible now...)

2 - Platform Game - Honestly... I don't really have any particular favorite Platform game. My games use 'Elements' of platforming, (Like most do.) but never really played A "Full on" Platform game for the fun of it. It really just depends... But to me, the whole genre doesn't seem like "Game of the Year" material anymore...

3 - Fighting Game - Again... Not A huge fan of this genre just for the fact that it's just all the same. (Like most FPS's.) But it's still fun as hell sometimes! So I'd say, Either Mortal Kombat X or Tekken 7. These games are both great and exceptional games that are fluid and fun. I use to like playing the WWE games with my brother. But they arn't really 'Great'.

4 - Racing Game - Use to love Grand Turismo. (Grew up with it with my PS1 and 2. Lol) But not very appealing to me anymore. I usually just race occasionally on GTA Online. (Because who doesn't?).

5 - Role Playing Game - A toss up with either Fallout 4, GTA V, Witcher 3 and Mount & Blade. (So many! You can't make me Choose!!! I won't let you! Cowers)

6 - Strategy Game - Oh BOI! XCOM man is so fucking fun! Lol... (Played the older ones and Enemy Unknown is still my favorite!) But I love when my RPG games have some elements of Strategy implemented in them as well. Civilization series arn't too bad. Also Age of Empires... Love that game so much when I was younger. (Probably one of my first PC games I can remember)

7 - Sports Game - Really just depends... This genre has none of my "Go to games" But they are fun to past time. So I'd say when I have it installed and not lagging my ass off on PC. Rocket League is fun. But I never mind kicking somebody's ass on A Fifa game or two when a person ask's me to play with them. Lol.

Sorry I type too much... Lol...