• Watch Anime Eyes

I am a 5yo idiot in a body of a severely obese 11yo idiot that is actually 14yo. Bring me back to kindergarden. i am trash...

• Bad. Do not think like that, once you start to accept yourself and respect yourself, you change for the better.

• Well. Here's a good video to understand why you shouldn't take @Veitak 's advice and what advice you should take:

• @alwaysstranger well that's not what I meant. You can be honest with yourself and respect yourself even if you're bad at what you do. If you constantly call yourself idiotic trash, and also do not have the mentality to help yourself get out of it, then it's like digging a deeper pit of self-hatred and you don't really get anywhere. If people are so far down and just dislike everything they do, they need to start respecting themselves to get better. If you respect yourself and then you lie to yourself and say what you've done is good, then it's a problem.

• @veitak said in I am such trash:

@alwaysstranger well that's not what I meant. You can be honest with yourself and respect yourself even if you're bad at what you do. If you constantly call yourself idiotic trash, and also do not have the mentality to help yourself get out of it, then it's like digging a deeper pit of self-hatred and you don't really get anywhere. If people are so far down and just dislike everything they do, they need to start respecting themselves to get better. If you respect yourself and then you lie to yourself and say what you've done is good, then it's a problem.

K. Pretty cool. But did you like the vid?

• @alwaysstranger ye, i added it to my liked list on YT.

• @alwaysstranger
    Yo ma dude, quick comment here no need to reply.
    The dude "Here in my garage" is a fraud.
    All his stuff was borrowed and doesnt own anything.
    He also didnt read any books.
    Good day

• @depressed-salad you aren't obese i guess

• @cutie-cat i am tho...

• @depressed-salad No , you are not

• @kξk said in I am such trash:

@alwaysstranger
    Yo ma dude, quick comment here no need to reply.

I'll reply

The dude "Here in my garage" is a fraud.

No he's not. I've been watching him for a very long time and nobody has ever helped me more than him in my life, i pirated the first couple of days of his 67 step program and they're amazing so I'll probably pirate them all some day and i recently pre-ordered his book.

All his stuff was borrowed and doesnt own anything.

Even if he did (even tho i don't think so) he does own a company and is a disciple of very VERY well known business men in the business industry so he knows what he's talking about + even if he actually borrowed everything it is most probably just a smart advertising decision and it doesn't change the value of anything he says, if you spend 1h of watching his FREE videos you'd realise he's legit

He also didnt read any books.

Oh really. Watch a couple of his book reviews/overviews and you'll swallow your own words, go see his recommended book list to see which are the books he suggests to people. He does read an average of 1 book a day and he also interviews the authors of books that he values the most. He has interviewed Richard Dawkins for example and A LOT of other very well known authors but you wouldn't know their names because you don't read good books as i clearly learned by you not reading the book i sent you. Just look at his 150+ recommended booklist by googling it and he has made interviews with most of the authors of those 150+ books AND he has made vids about most of those books.

Good day

Dude, stop being such a cynic and check out tai lopez's work or at least stop hurting other people by discouraging them by saying bad things about tai

EDIT: if you are reading/planning to read the book i sent you then sorry for what i said

• @alwaysstranger
    You havent done research
    He is a fraud
    He doesnt write his own books too
    Do fucking research dude

• @kξk said in I am such trash:

@alwaysstranger
    You havent done research
    He is a fraud

1st You clearly didn't read my whole comment and you didn't checkout any of what i said you should

He doesnt write his own books too
    Do fucking research dude

2nd he hasn't even wrote any books yet you stupid fucking cunt.
    And i pre-ordered a book that he hasn't finished yet.

Please shut the fuck up. Even when he releases his book his name will still be on it so it doesn't matter if it was co-written, ghost written... what matters is the epic information that would come from a book with the epic man's name on it

3rd you should really shut the fuck up

• @depressed-salad did you watch the vid i sent, what do you think of it?