Has anyone ever seen God? Does it exist?

• Music Lovers

@alwaysstranger said in Has anyone ever seen God? Does it exist?:

@lucifer_ of course not because there is no "this thing" anymore. @one has went completely off topic. There were some interesting interactions but @one has written so much fucking bullshit which only has 1% to do with the topic for example just saying you lier", "you're wrong but i won't explain why" or "just read closer and you'll understand" and a lot if stupid shit like, now all the good interesting things are 2 or 3 pages back and ppl won't be able to see them unless they knew this was good before @one started going a million km off topic with attacks on character and calling me a lier instead of trying to disprove anything I'm saying. @one if you have nothing new to say other than "you lier", "you're wrong but i won't explain why" or "just read closer and you'll understand" or "Just because you said it doesn't make it true but i won't explain how it's wrong" then go fuck off.

No no you fool I just exposed u an that's why u mentally disturbed I think u hav mental problems caz after I proved it ur lier you said you didn't lie i mean it's amazing man ur really stone šŸ˜‚
    An I'm not like bruh ragnor an bro lucifer they r gentlemans who ignores ur foolishness all time but me don't expect it from me caz I know ur lier an whenever u lie I'll expose you it's promise...

• Music Lovers

@lucifer_ i like the topic and I'd love to continue but not with @one if he's going to continue to talk bullshit like this then it will not be fun

I like also topic love to continue with you also but promise me you don't lie.. then it's ok for me... second it'll definitely not be fun for u upcorse caz I exposed u ...!

• Music Lovers

@one YOU KNOW WHAT. STOP THIS. YOU HAVE RUINED A PERFECTLY GOOD DEBATE AND MADE IT INTO A SHIT SHOW. FROM NOW ON I'M GOING TO IGNORE YOUR RESPONSES TO WHAT I SAY ON THIS TOPIC, IF YOU WANNA DEBATE MORE THEN COME ON THIS NEW TOPIC:

http://chatrooms.talkwithstranger.com/topic/5051/if-anyone-wants-to-debate-about-god-here-s-the-place

OTHER THEN THAT I'LL JUST IGNORE YOU. FUCK YOU FOR RUINING SUCH A FUN DEBATE

What happened to you man first u said it'll not be fun means you want fun and second you said it fun debate.. I mean first decide wat u wanted to say an then talk man... wtf Man U talk with both sides..!

• Music Lovers

@sir-devil said in Has anyone ever seen God? Does it exist?:

@lucifer_ what you are saying is true...

Guys, this has become way too emotional.

Sir sorry but I have to show him reality he always did that with everyone..!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Music Lovers

@one i guess it's 30 fuck you's now

Just promise me you don't lie again ever an see wat happns..šŸ˜‚

• Music Lovers

@one now it's 40 fuck you's

No you can't caz u know šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Music Lovers

@emily I'll go up to 50 after dinner. Later

Haha ran out šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ lier don't lie again..!

• Music Lovers

@ragnar-lothbrok said in Has anyone ever seen God? Does it exist?:

@AlwaysStranger is that how atheist behave? Never knew about their attitude and their good replies

Haha bruh he's just foolish lier nothing else I proved it to everyone.. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Music Lovers

@one said in Has anyone ever seen God? Does it exist?:

@lucifer_ i like the topic and I'd love to continue but not with @one if he's going to continue to talk bullshit like this then it will not be fun

I like also topic love to continue with you also but promise me you don't lie.. then it's ok for me... second it'll definitely not be fun for u upcorse caz I exposed u ...!

Brother, those "FUCK YOU'S" are enough for today, i could just advise you to leave this post. Tbh

Bruh plz just wait for sometime I'll expose him completely plz..!

• Music Lovers

@one
    @Sir-Devil agrees with most of what I'm doing dumbass. Why don't you ask him

Yeah ther ur ma fool I just want from u never lie again ever that's it..!

• @ragnar-lothbrok said in Has anyone ever seen God? Does it exist?:

@alwaysstranger so for your better IQ u think this is the good solution huh?

He won't leave, i have time, time to be a troll and have fun

• Music Lovers

Brother,....u are making things worse. Just leave this post ffs

Ok bruh sorry now I'll talk in manner with him ok..!

• Gamers

@alwaysstranger so for your better IQ u think this is the good solution huh?

He won't leave, i have time, time to be a troll and have fun

Oh. But its illegal to troll and we take that as a spam, if i ban you will it be a bad idea?

• Music Lovers

Brother,....u are making things worse. Just leave this post ffs

@lucifer and @Sir-Devil agreed that i should do this and i have they're full support so by deleting these fuck yous, you're wasting everyones time

Everyone see this is real stranger guys I exposed him infront of you..!

• Music Lovers

@AlwaysStranger is that how atheist behave? Never knew about their attitude and their good replies

Haha bruh he's just foolish lier nothing else I proved it to everyone.. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I ALREADY PROVED I'M NOT A LIAR. SUCK MY 4 INCH DICK

46TH fuck you

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Haha what is this stranger I mean u behave like 4,5 years old baby... for only caz I exposed u ... but I said only truth bro..!

• Music Lovers

Good question but for answer u hav to answer my question first hav you ever seen air?

I can prove airs existence in a lot of ways, by blowing a baloon for example.

Have you ever seen our live means do u know how we alive..?

I really don't give a shit i just know you're a sexist homophobe anti-women piece of shit but that's for another day

I'm asked for show me air u bull..
    Hey u evil gay bull

Dude. I'm a good person, why do think I'm not

don't call me again that neither u know me u just copy paste from from net an u debating with me shut up an talk in manners nor I'll teach you th manners...

Dude. Those things are true by definition. At least i can prove what i say so don't just come at me with things that are just attacks on character.

And by the way the things i say might have been said somewhere else but that doesn't make them wrong

Dude that's exactly what I'm saying why we attacking each other personally you me just stop it from now it's debate only ok..!
    You didn't proved anything naa who said to you..

Dude. Where did i ever attack you personally? I never said anything about you which i can't prove.

Dude u did many time but anyway leav it it's not th topic from now it's decided we never ever attacks each other personally... ok hi 5

• Music Lovers

@lasttrain94 right bro but except one thing we can see god

Next time you see him take a photo, if you don't take a photo then i won't believe it happened

Haha seriously ur totally halfmad stranger I mean first read carefully my posts I said u bull you can see god every one can see god but first for that you hav to make urself able an capable for see an meet god....
    ur such a bull who don't have brain u gay first read my posts an then talk....
    šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

1st you're a disrespectful person

You also my friend

2nd i don't understand howww you ldt yourself see god. It's not like I'm covering my eyes everytime he comes around

It's beyond your understandings ur not able to understand that..!

3rd apparentlyyou can see him so next time take a pic or it didn't happen

Again you talk like kid I said you read my past statements carefully then understand what I said an then talk man...

• Music Lovers

No seriously I want to tell you all who won't believe in god an foolishly Asking for gods pic...!
    Guys it's really good you guys are not asking for your birth pic to your mom dad it's really appreciative thing..you foolish western ppl...

1st don't be so racist to think only westerns are atheist. I'm Palestinian man

See again u talk like kid understand my point why I said western people ..!

2nd

You don't understand the concept of evidence

Evidence means not videos my friend haha you don't have any evidence you just talk in air all time..!

Here's a fact : "you can't disproportionately the idea that everything was created 5 sec ago along with all your memory"

So anything can be wrong. Maybe your last comment wasn't even written by you but after the universe was created you had the memory of writing it put in your head.

Haha again you talk like kid first understand whole concept of god if you really want to meet god you have to worship him with faith..!

You can't know anything for 100% but we know that belief that you wrote your comment is justifiable because your comment..

You also can't know anything for 100% but I know caz I believe in truth I believe in faith I believe in god..!

1. Exists on a server

2. We can all see it at the same time

3. The site knows where and when you wrote it

We have a lot of proof like that for our births like...

1. Shared experience

2. Scientifically documented events

3. The photos of your mom pregnant (Not necessary

4. Test results that mean that your mom was tested to see if she's pregnant

You understand what proofs means truth... the things which u said it can be made fake how confirmed about that only one way DNA tests but you asked parents for DNA test definitely not why caz u believe what they said to you what they show to you that's what I'm trying to say belief faith...!

There's nothing like that for god

You guys heard about Swami vivekanandji... search his material an you gat some helpful information for you guys an stranger you also..!

Dude. He wasn't even muslim so he didn't believe in your god either

Haha hardly laughed I gat u my boy here see everyone I gat stranger here he always lieing all time he said swami vivekanand don't believe in god hahaha my bro for your information I'll tell you he was a great religious man he's student of swami Ramkrishna paramhansa he had came to London for only reason religious communities meeting an he presented ther hindu religion's concept he's big worshipper of god he wrote many books on god an culture an religion like Swami sanhita an you said he don't believe in god... Haha stranger ther I gat you I know you lieing all time..
    You had to thought about that you telling to who about whom I mean I'm Indian an Swami vivekanandji was also Indian All Indians knows that he's great believer an worshipper of god and you said to me haha šŸ˜‚

Everyday god shows his existence but for understanding that you have to make yourself able to understand that... behind every miracle is god an You guys don't refuse miracles caz whole world heard an seen that..ur ppl not genius more than Doctors, scientist an even don't have information more than media, newspaper ... u guys r just foolish ppl who don't respect ur own parents how could you respect god...!

1st your grammar is bad

Your also bro same

2nd there have been no scientifically documented miracles

Wrong totally wrong scientists an science accept miracles

Here's my answer again:

Ok. So when somebody has a high chance of dying you but survives an invisible man in the sky saved him but when somebody is completely healthy and dies for no reason it's just a highly unlikely coincidence. Why isn't the survivor just a highly unlikely coincidence too

You gat your answer bro in ur question haha you said somebody completely healthy an dies for no reason right you accept that then why science don't hav answer for this science isn't able to understand that dude I'll tell what happens exactly he's dies for no reason an somebody alive after down fall from 15 th floor means its ther destiny bro created by themselves... remember my past meseg on Sarah's post find an read again you gat answer...!

Here's a song to answer you:

And if you're can't understand the song that well then here's other explanations to why that isn't a miracle:

Here's another good one:

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.
View More Recent Topics

Looks like your connection to Free Chat Rooms Online - StrangerBook - Social Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.