What are your thoughts on Marriage Equality ?

• @alwaysstranger so just because im homophobic u get angry, thats me, let it be me. U still dont convice me being like u, like to act normal when gays are kissing infront of me. How can i do that. Convice me mybe i wont be homophobic anymore

• @alwaysstranger dude whats this suppose to do with racism?

• @ragnar-lothbrok or because i am black? Wtf? We are talking about gays stick on the topic!!! Jeez.

• @alwaysstranger you still dont convince me on this gayshit

• @alwaysstranger i ddnt deny none of that. Let them be whatever they want, but TO ME,, I CANT LIE, TO BE HONEST I FEEL DISGUSTED TALKING WITH THEM OR SEEING THEM KISSING INFRONT OF ME. THATS ME. NOT EVERYONE.

• @alwaysstranger so what you are trying to tell me is that i shouldnt feel diagusted when gays kiss each other infront of me or i should be cool when they bring gay vibe?? Huh?.

• @ragnar-lothbrok speaking about racism or me being black i ddnt ask to be born like this, i didnt choose, its not a matter of choice, and am proud being BLACK tho, but GAY, its a matter of choice, they were born as boys and they turn out betraying their sex, and pretending to be woman.

• @alwaysstranger i ddnt say if i am shouting when i see that discusting thing infront of me, iam not that type of "what dafuq u tryna do infront of me u mfs, i hate gays so gtfout of my face"person. Always i jst ignore them and find a better place. Ia that bad?

• @alwaysstranger Practicing of homosexuality in every way is always a sin. Very often conversation around homosexuality ignores physical negative sides, damages and harmful contagious diseases caused by homosexuality. This issue must also handle, because it proves that homosexuality is against the natural order and the will of God.

American research about sexual diseases tells that homosexuals have very high risk to get ill from these diseases: of acquiring hepatitis B, giardiasis, amebiasis, shigellosis, campylobacteriosis, and anorectal infections with Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Chlamydia trachomatis, Treponema pallidum, herpes simplex virus, and human papilloma viruses. (Source: Sexually transmitted viral hepatitis and enteric pathogens.

• @alwaysstranger how can i respect someone who betrayed him self? Who is practising something beyond our nature? He shoul respect himself first for being a aman and stay straight as a man not to cope as a woman. Hush

• @yourboykk i dnt think if they deserve respect. I respect evryone. As long as he respects me beck. Exept if you bring gay vibe. @AlwaysStranger hates it when i mention this "gay vibe" but i have to. Because i cant lie.

• @yourboykk @AlwaysStranger see how he replied? We have to respect each others opinion.

• @yourboykk @AlwaysStranger he calls me homophobic just because i hate "gay vibe" ofcourse i hat it and thats me. he should respect my opinion

• @alwaysstranger dude no one is born gay, make correction on that post, NO ONE IS BORN GAY

• @alwaysstranger dude thats science and the discovery of doctors who are just humans as me and you, am talking about nature, do you believe every discovery on science is 100% . i dont believe if gays are born GAY

• @alwaysstranger you alrady said "IF" which means something that cant happen, u are straight ay? then why u worrying if i will disrespect you? if you will turn to be gay then okay thats your choice, how can i respect you?

• @alwaysstranger thats IF, lets talk about something that exist

• @alwaysstranger this quote is made by a normal person, idc who he is, i can create my own quote also "being gay its a matter of choice not birth if you are agree or not thats the truth" easy

• @ragnar-lothbrok Its not a matter of choice..
    just like being born with a different color or being born is not a choice.

• @alwaysstranger look at this dude