Life is boring without ________________?

• Gamers

I guess without games. :)

• Life is boring without a struggle or a feeling of purpose. That's why some people subconsciously make stuff harder on themselves so that they feel more purposeful/meaningful, like when a soldier misses war...

• @ragnar-lothbrok without awful anime-ish music.

• Gamers

Wifi internet

• @alwaysstranger wow can u recommend some articles or books on this topic...'how people subconsciously makes things harder to make life more meaningful"

• @lucifer_ u hv way too m7ch memory power and way too much info abt me....ill be careful if i were you😈😈😈

• Music Lovers

Life is boring without change and new experiences

• Music Lovers

@ragnar-lothbrok school gossips i guess :D XD

• Without ME. Duh?

• @ragnar-lothbrok without someone to care for

• @khaleezi91 said in Life is boring without ________________?:

@alwaysstranger wow can u recommend some articles or books on this topic...'how people subconsciously makes things harder to make life more meaningful"

Hi, are you still interested in that?

• @alwaysstranger yes i am...ofcourse..i guess i am that kind of a person ..who like to create stress just to make it more meaningful...so yes i want to read about it..if u have resources.

• @alwaysstranger i guess u misunderstood what i meant ,
    you see there are people who somehow try to modify a simple situation into something complex just for the thrill of it...

fo eg..i know how to make a proper omlete but i like to add stuffs and make it from a reciepe that is complicated.. or i have got an exam in a month and all i have to do is religiously study 6 hrs every day instead i have decided to play till the last week and study in that 1 week madly ...kind of like taking a mega size bite from and hamburger instead of a small feasible bite...

i dont believe people do things like this for feeling important

• @alwaysstranger no dear...thanks..im kind of in the middle of stuffs..ill ask u when i become free.

• Movie Buff

@khaleezi91

fo eg..i know how to make a proper omlete but i like to add stuffs

adding just stuff to a omlette is good..
    Making it a cake is not!!

• Movie Buff

@khaleezi91
    hey...
    "😈😈😈" is my line!!

• @lucifer_ havent u been taught the concept of sharing in ur school..:P

• Movie Buff

@khaleezi91
    yeah... ok... but use it sparingly.

• @lucifer_ ok😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

• Movie Buff

@khaleezi91

|β‡€α¨Žβ†Ό|

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.
View More Recent Topics

Looks like your connection to Free Chat Rooms Online - StrangerBook - Social Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.