• That's just the way it is

• I totally agree. It’s just too many of them here lmao. Well nothing wrong with that for as long as they behave normal. I talked to a lot of them pretending to be Americans LOL. I’m like wtf!
    Ps there are a lot from UK too, and they are super sweet❤️ Just saying lol

• @christy
    India and china are going through what we can call as a Internet boom, China's advances in technology and extremely cheap internet in India has increased the access to smartphones and the internet.
    That's why 1 of every 5 people on the internet is either an Indian or a Chinese.
    Since India like most south asian countries has extreme rules in society where boys and girls are separated at school level these guys end up online with no idea how to talk to the opposite sex.
    Couple of years ago a man in Australia accused of stalking women blamed it on Bollywood. His case was dismissed because even the courts found What's 'love' in Bollywood is what's stalking in the rest of the world.
    The anonymity on TWS attracts most of these 'improper' kids.
    The best we can do here is either help them assimilate in the open world or ignore them.

• @lucifer_ hey! Yeah I guess. I choose the later. Btw I haven’t met any Chinese so far🤔 LOL

• @christy I met a chinese a couple of days ago in public chat @cute chinese guy something,
    the only thing he wanted to talk about was buddhism and he got upset said we are weird kids and left when we tried another topic.

• @lucifer_ weird lmao. Well personal preferences I guess.

• what is your problem with indians

• @sasanggg ikr

• Lol why are there so many male US creepos out here!.... we're far more better rather than attacking girls with dick pics!...and good luck with your not so cool racist talks!

• @lucifer_ heyy there.
    Yes you're right at the cheap internet and all except the fact that kids in India aren't separated at school level. They are together till highschool and even in college. Our hostels if they live in them is the only thing that is separated.
    Yes there are many Indian loners here and some of them just disgusting while some are hilarious to just have a chat with.
    The problem is that these people aim for places out of their league and spoil it for the rest of us modern Indians. I'm an NRI which means non residential Indian. Still people treat me as if I'm one of those guys who has no control over his dick and things like that.
    P.s did not take offense to anything you said but just wanted to correct you where you were wrong.