Should I get a knife and kill myself already?

• I wanna chooke myself to death. id love to do that but, every time asphyxiation makes me realize that im doing a mistake...why should "I" suffer because of them? and my hands automatically stops. But the vituperation they does is so fucking nasty that it kills me from inside each time. How many more time i have to die?? why cant i run away from this place? Cuz the frustration and detestation inside me for them is expanding even more. I want to eliminate them or wreck their existence. I want to see their dead face, sleeping forever. Wish the fire of hell blaze up their body and they cries for mercy. Though those terrorizing memory they gave me is not even close to this. They should tolerate even more! The only way to see me smiling from the bottom of my heart is to see them dead. But, Oops!..im changing again.. i dont care anymore the bullshit they says, i really dont give a fuck anymore. everything matters to me is friends. But the way they deceived me is revolting. Thinking of that makes me feel nauseous. I only had them in my life. But R.I.P. cuz they betrayed me badly.

• @pafin you are beautiful girl don’t do this

• @pafin don't do it
    I will help u

• Watch Anime Eyes

@pafin said in Should I get a knife and kill myself already?:

I wanna choke myself to death. id love to do that but, every time asphyxiation makes me realize that im doing a mistake...why should "I" suffer because of them? and my hands automatically stops.

It sounds like the way you're doing it will never work so keep doing the same thing

But the vituperation they does is so fucking nasty that it kills me from inside each time.

What do people tell you?

How many more time i have to die??

Uhm, do you even English bruh? Live and see another day and eventually things will get better

why cant i run away from this place?

You can, probably. How old are you?

Cuz the frustration and detestation inside me for them is expanding even more.

WHO THE FUCK ARE THEY, WANT HELP? SAY WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM

I want to eliminate them or wreck their existence.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

"I want to see their dead face, sleeping forever."

/: WHO?

Wish the fire of hell blaze up their body and they cries for mercy.

Yo hell doesn't exist and you're going a bit too far with this... WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Though those terrorizing memories they gave me are not even close to this. They should tolerate even more!

Hey that's some extreme shit, care to explain why you're wishing so much suffering on other people?

The only way to see me smiling from the bottom of my heart is to see them dead.

Yo at this point this is just getting annoying. Did i just open an old brail Chinese book with half the pages missing on a random page? CAN YOU BE MORE FUCKING SPECIFIC

But, Oops!..im changing again.. i dont care anymore the bullshit they says, i really dont give a fuck anymore.

Really? Cuz you definitely sounded like you care very very much, did it take 3 min for you to flip?

everything matters to me is friends.

COOL. Now LIVE for THEM

But the way they deceived me is revolting.

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFDFRRFD CAN YOU BE ANYMORE VAGUE

Thinking of that makes me feel nauseous. I only had them in my life.

You can find better ones

But R.I.P. cuz they betrayed me badly.

R.I.P. to who? WHO?

• _...........

• @altaf technically it is

• Watch Anime Eyes

@sahko I think being beautiful is not a sufficient reason to live for most people

• Hey @TalkWithStranger , thanks to you i can't DM this girl. You guys are fucking idiots

• Seriously? You are too good to do such a thing. Have faith in Allah and your family and friends love you! I like you as a person too!

• @Pafin whatever youre going through right now, just know everything will be okay. your life is precious so keep ur head up girl.

• coward

• @sup Who are you calling coward?The girl?

• @girlwhois16 Yes who else?

• @mr-niceguy said in Should I get a knife and kill myself already?:

Seriously? You are too good to do such a thing. Have faith in Allah and your family and friends love you! I like you as a person too!

does having an imaginary friend really help that much through hard times? I don't think so, if the only reason you're alive is that you want a good afterlife, that means that you aren't really here for this life, to enjoy it, to be in it's every moment while it passes, it means that if you had the choice you'd kill yourself and be in heaven, i don't think it helps that much to believe in all this religious nonsense, I'd expect that believing that the most likely thing is that'll nothing after you die so you actually live for today, live for THIS life and no AFTERlife. I think that believing this is the only life means you have nothing to die for and you have EVERYTHING to live for. Either way believer or not when a person is depressed the most useful thing is to see a REAL person, a professional, like a therapist.

• @sup uhm.... how about you DON'T call her a coward? Dumbass

• @thestrangest EXACTLY.

• @thestrangest Actually, suicide is the coward's way out, since you aren't facing life as what it is, and life is basically one crappy event after another. But there are some rays of hope (definitely cliche) between those events, so you shouldn't give up that easily.

P.S. If you kill yourself you go to hell afterwards, or at least in my religion. And if it weren't for that "nonsense" then I wouldn't be alive today, I would have died in the parking lot of my church.

• @thestrangest "People who kill themselves have low self-esteem. People with low-esteem are cowards. End of story. If you have low esteem you do stupid things like listen to the negatives about yourself. When you do that you feel worthless. When you feel worthless, you try to kill your self. The end."

PS(irrelevant) - weren't you leaving tws ? lol

• lololololol idhar bhi suru ho gyi,kya rkha h abhi marne me,u know ek din vese bhi marna pdega,us din sab khtm,rhegi to sirf yaadein,to marna mat,teri bhaut yaad aayegi apun ko,me to mar hi jaauga tere bina,baaki personal suggestion du to knife ki jagah hammer le easy hoga

• @casonthemofo yes