• I think alot of people dont understand what real romance is. Anyone can buy flowers, candy and jewelry. There's no love in that πŸ™„πŸ™„. The truly romantic things in life are those little things you do every day to show you care 😊, and that you are thinking of themπŸ™„.
    It's going out of your way to make them happy. The way you hold her hand when you know she is scared, or you save the last piece of cake for him. The random text in the middle of the day, just to say "I love you" or "I miss you". The way he stops to kiss you when he passes by. It's dedicating her favourite song to her, and letting her eat your fries πŸ˜‹; telling her she is beautiful, even when she is in her sweats; with her hair in a ponytail and no makeup πŸ‘§. It's putting your favourite show on pause so she can tell you about her day, and laughing at his jokes even the really lame ones. It's slow dancing In the kitchen and kissing in the rain 😘. Romance isn't about BUYING. It's about GIVING. True romance is in the gestures.
    #period
    romance

• Nicely Written bro :)
    0_1520583964496_giphy (38).gif

• alt text

• @lucifer_ wait what??
    confused

• @ragnar

That is joey's way of saying the following:

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
    It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
    Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

• Love this. @Guy_Slvli7h you may resonate too

• @ragnar beautifully written bro. You are a damn good guy. There needs to be more people like you in this world that realize that love is about those things and not what you buy each other.
    0_1520601892821_C24FA690-4E30-4D77-AF83-C835E6877D1A.gif

• @football_m29 thanks man!!
    appreciate you

• are there more guys like that ; - ;