• ABOOBS Banned

I don't really know, where i should start. First of all, i want to say that, i really do love you all. I've been negative all time and i want to change that. No one really knows, why it was like that. Why i felt like shit, was trying to get banned and just be gone. I feel not accepted. I know, there are people, who care about me and i care about them too. I can't thank you enough and by saying that, the person knows that i mean YOU.
    You have been there since day one and i am so happy that you came into my life. But i want to thank you all, for just beeing you and beeing so positive all the time. It just makes me feel better. All you in pub chat are just wonderful and you shouldn't change for no one. From this day on, i will try to be positive in any way i can. I will be here for you like you have been for me. One more time, i want to say that, I LOVE YOU ALL. Even if i don't know you, you make our life worth living. Thank you for taking your time reading this.

• 21F here ... I am feeling bored ... call me up and we can have fun +919751646894

• @Michaelele Damn u being all serious rn?lmao