Depression and anti-social issues. We all need help.

• @sir-devil You statement doesn't give anything to argue against reason behind Bush's ban.

• Watch Anime Eyes

@sir-devil IT IS FUCKING DESCRIBING THE IDEOLOGIES OF BOTH SIDES YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER. Jeez

• @sir-devil it explains how the secular side answers no to the first question of "is an embryon human life" and how religious people answer it. Fuck

• @sir-devil ARE WE OVER HERE?

• @thestrangest

IT FUCKING DESCRIBING THE IDEOLOGIES OF BOTH SIDES YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER. Jeez

I don't want to repeat myself. He is describing the ideology behind the religious people but doesn't describe why religion was the reason, Bush made the ban.

it explains how the secular side answers no to the first question of "is an embryon human life" and how religious people answer it. Fuck

Yeah, so. In the bush's statement, he talks about the statements given by ethicist. In here he talks about the statement given by religious people. Just because they are similar doesn't mean that they are the one and the same. If you are saying that they are, then that means you are committing a fallacy.

Btw, I don't think that he said outright that the ban was due to religious people or did he?

• @thestrangest No, we are not. Not until you give something of significance or you quit.

• @sir-devil ARE WE DONE?

• @thestrangest So, are you quitting? If yes, then we are done because I can go on like this for a while.

• @thestrangest said in Depression and anti-social issues. We all need help.:

YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER

Nice little words, you got there. ahem ad hominem

• @sir-devil said in Depression and anti-social issues. We all need help.:

@thestrangest So, are you quitting? If yes, then we are done because I can go on like this for a while.

NO I'M NOT FUCKING QUITTING. you made me debate you on something that i had ZERO expertise on for 2 hours+ and I'm not FUCKING stopping now

@thestrangest said in Depression and anti-social issues. We all need help.:

YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER

Nice little words, you got there. ahem ad hominem

Uhm uhm. Not an ad-hominim since i wasn't responding to an argument

• @thestrangest or trying to prove anything by calling you a dense motherfucker

• @thestrangest Oh was I the one who made you?

If you don't know about something, you shouldn't argue against or for it until you properly research it.

• @sir-devil well it is an ad-hominim but just not n ad-hominim fallacy

• @thestrangest okay, I'm new to this fallacy game. I actually need a guide for that.

• @sir-devil well i feel like i did a good amount of research throughout the debate. Starting from having 0% expertise i think i now know around 20% which is still shit but enough to explain this to your lazy ass in 3-4h

@thestrangest okay, I'm new to this fallacy game. I actually need a guide for that.

Yeah you should watch videos

• @sir-devil I'll link you some

• @sir-devil these are probably all the videos you'll ever need

Introduction to Critical Thinking: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtKNX4SfKpzX_bhh4LOEWEGy3pkLmFDmk

• @thestrangest Ah... Slow Internet. I couldn't reply on time. What I meant by that statement is that I needed to refer a guide which I'm keeping by my side in another tab.