Looking for a Girlfriend

• Looking for someone with some of the following in common:
    Music:

• Pink Floyd (Roger Waters, David Gilmour, Syd Barrett solo works, too)
    • Nine Inch Nails
    • Talking Heads
    • Radiohead
    • 80's & 90's music in general
      Video Games:
    • The Elder Scrolls
    • Fallout
    • Garry's Mod
    • Team Fortress 2
    • Doki Doki Literature Club
      Religion:
    • Anything. Just don't try to push it on me. I'm a Humanist.

A little about me:
    I'm looking for a girlfriend. I'm a 15 year old Humanist. The most important thing to me is allowing life to flourish, and I've never killed a single thing in my life. I'm different than nearly everyone I know, and I hate sheep. I'm a nerd, and I often play video games, read comic books, listen to music, or play guitar. I own four guitars, a Fender Jazzmaster, a Fender Telecaster, a Fender Duo-Sonic, and a Fender Acoustic. I'm sarcastic, I love to joke around, and I like when people accept me for that. I'm also pretty smart, not trying to be vain, and I love history and art. Not a big fan of math. My Discord is (copy/paste this into the directory) "Nuclear Blues#9915". My instagram is nuclearblues52. Reply here or DM me on one of those if I strike you as interesting.

View More Recent Topics

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.

Looks like your connection to Free Chat Rooms Online - StrangerBook - Social Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.