• Watch Anime Eyes

@allight said in Science and God:

@lucky9 Belief in God IS scientific.

Bullshit. How are you gonna justify this bullshit statement

Everything in this world, the more we know, the more we feel we have yet to discover

And then YOU the religious person start to make up shit because we don't know. If we don't know that doesn't give you the right to make shit up, it only means that noone knows until we discover the answer

it all points to one designer who made it such.

Bullshit. See you just used an argument from ignorance. "We don't know therefore god". No you religious ignoramus nothing points to an invisible man in the sky and your belief is unjustified since there is no evidence backing it up

For there is a balance and a carefully crafted design in this universe.

Bullshit. Global warming, supernovas, 99% of all species who ever lived being extinct, cancer, wisdom teeth, tail bones, genetic disorders... this is not good design nor design, noone created the world and earth, they came about by natural processes and we know what most those natural processes were and for the natural processes we don't know that doesn't mean that god created them, it means we don't know yet.

It cannot be a product of mere chance as atheists say.

It is dumbass. That's why 93% of astrophysicists and 80% of biologists are atheist. They're the ones that study this shit and they're the ones that say it's mere chance and have all the evidence backing up their claims. You don't study this shit and have no evidence backing up your claims so your opinion is worthless

In fact atheism confuses a person more

Bullshit. You're not an atheist so how would you know? Atheism is only the disbelief in god. Not an ideology for it to confuse someone. Religion has basically spread with the slogan "Too stupid to understand science, try religion" so if you are saying that being an atheist by following the facts and understanding the science is complicated therefore people chose religion then that makes sense

for it cannot explain life and death

Bullshit we know 100% that life came from evolution and we know 100% that the brain is MOST LIKELY just an assembly of neurons that will stop functioning after death resulting in the loss of consciousness and no afterlife.

misfortunes that happen etc.

Misfortune?

"Misfortune happens, deal with it"

Is basically the mindset of atheists and i do not see how it makes things more complicated. It's better than praying to an invisible man you can't prove and trying to block out from your mind, the fact that if an all knowing, all powerful being exists therefore when something horrible happens (like the annual gruesome deaths of 9 million kids under the age of 5) it is because god didn't want/feel like stopping it with his omnipotence

Everything has a reason for it to happen,

Bullshit. Everything happens for no reason. Purpose is arbitrary and only exists in the mind therefore stops existing after death. Nothing EXISTS for a purpose unless you give it one in your brain.

if Christianity doesn't give the full picture doesn't mean all religions don't.

All religions are cancer and are made up garbage

Atheists basically paint everything the same colour and deliberately refuse to look into things

Hahaha. Says the person who believes things without evidence and good reason(s) to the person who only believes things with evidence and good reason(s).

cuz it conflicts with their own desires.

Bullshit. A lot of atheists like the idea that there might be something after death and that there is an invisible sky daddy looking after you all the time(i personally don't) but don't believe it since there is no evidence or good reason to

• @thestrangest why are you so offended? and what makes you say i use no evidence? You are just disregarding another's views based on a) generalizations about religion and it's adherents b) Personal opinions c) misconceptions about what the scientific community actually says in contrast to what you have been taught or know. I'm guessing "bullshit" is your catch phrase, since you seem to write that quite alot. Watch:

and

and

• Watch Anime Eyes

@allight said in Science and God:

@thestrangest why are you so offended?

Because you believe in evil harmful bullshit

and what makes you say i use no evidence?

Because there isn't

You are just disregarding another's views based on

Oh here we go. The bullshit begins

a) generalizations about religion and it's adherents

Bullshit. I know religion 10× better than you as an ex-muslim and a person who constantly debates religious ignoramuses for fun

b) Personal opinions

Duh. Of course it is a personal opinion but one which is backed up by logic, reason and science.

c) misconceptions about what the scientific community actually says in contrast to what you have been taught or know.

Bullshit. I am a philosophy geek and have read very well into this specific topic

I'm guessing "bullshit" is your catch phrase

It has been for like 2 days

since you seem to write that quite alot

True

Watch:

Bullshit. A video? You are seriously so indifferent to not want to type what the video says? Fucking hell you want me to respond to a video? Bullshit that's a waste of my time just some up what the video says. You have to summarise or express naturally what's in the vid so i can respond to it. The reasons are that
    1st people can read what the person said and when i respond, understand what i am debunking and talking about
    2nd sometimes people send videos when they themselves don't understand what's in the video so it helps if they skip a step and just write their interpretation
    3rd I'll allow sending of videos if the person who is sending them is also summarising what's in the vids by text and rendering the videos optional 😊

• Watch Anime Eyes

@allight ARE YOU RETARDED. READ WHAT I SAID ABOUT VIDEOS. I SAID NO VIDEOS, NOT TO EDIT YOUR COMMENT AND ADD 2 MORE VIDEOS

• It's very possible to go with both...

• @thestrangest and I believe in science too....bcoz science is real and so as God...
    God created this world God created things and hide them behind science....God created science......god created everything.

• This post is deleted!

• @jimmy1708 said in Science and God:

@thestrangest Lol....those scientists took everything from Quraan

Bullshit you uneducated medieval religious ignoramus, there never was any science in the quran and never will be. Adam and Eve? Bullshit we evolved from apes. God created the world in 6 days? Bullshit the world was created in one billionth, billionth, billionth... of a second at the big bang and took 13.5 years to evolve into what we know today. If anything it is clearly unscientific.

.....They thought initially a year have 10 months, then they saw Islamic calender has 12, then they copied that

Bullshit. A year isn't a fucking objective unit of measurement. A year could be 4 months, 6 months, 10 months or no months it is what's practical that we use.

.......Quraan and hadith had told us billion of years ago before the birth of science to do circumcision to every born new male child, and now science is proving that Circumcision reduces the chances of causing penis cancer and Hiv.......

Where is this research? How can i know you're not making shit up? Circumcision is genital mutilation and scientific research discourages doing it since it reduces sexual pleasure and sometimes causes problems in penis growth. Does it reduce chances of penis cancer? I don't believe so but maybe but so does Masturbation according to scientific research, isn't that "Haram" and i don't know and don't think it reduces Hiv but if it does then it's because having a circumcision makes you less willing to have sex which is bad. You know what does prevent Hiv 100% of the time? Condoms and that's a sin according to the pope and Haram by SOME muslims but not necessarily Islam

Quraan & hadeeth had told us billion of years ago to eat only properly slaughtered herbivorous animal only by Islamic law

Which is bullshit

(slaughtering it by cutting their neck big nerve while alive only, and give them sufficient time so that their body can cool down, then only remove their skin from their meat), not to directly chop off and cut off their head while alive, but now lol science is proving that directly chopped head from animal leaves behind the bad blood in their body and causes cancer if eaten.........

BULLSHIT. You are making shit up. Not only is this not true but science has proved that the Islamic method is more painful for the animal than the regular method

Quraan and hadeeth told us billions of years ago before the birth of science to drink water while sitting only Lol,

Where the fuck does it say that. I call bullshit

But now science is proving that drinking water while sitting is good for health

Yeah but the quran doesn't say to only drink water whilst sitting. You found out that science says so then changed your interpretation of the quran

it allows oxygen of water to be absorbed by every parts of body unlike drinking water in standing.......

Bullshit. It is better because the water arrives to your stomach harder when you drink standing

there r many proofs u just need to open the eye

There are 0 proofs. You are closing your eyes to science since you don't believe in evolution and probably many other scientific discoveries

our books r much older than ur science......

And very wrong not to mention it being homophobic, sexist, violent...

• @jimmy1708 said in Science and God:

@thestrangest and I believe in science too....bcoz science is real and so as God...

Bullshit god doesn't exist and you don't believe in science because you don't believe in evolution nor how the big bang and what follows it happened

God created this world

Bullshit. There is no proof for that

God created things and forbid them behind science

Bullshit. What the fuck does this even mean. God doesn't exist therefore he didn't forbid shit

God created science

God doesn't exist and man created science

......god created everything.

Bullshit noone knows what created everything but quantum physicist Lawrence Krauss explains in his book "A universe from nothing" how the world COULD have come from nothing. There is no reason to believe any god created the universe

• @TheStrangest I didn't read ur whole long shit text lol.....but I read the part of circumcision lol....u r so uneducated lol, circumcision doesn't decreases any sexual feelings/desire lol,but even u can say it increases the sexual feelings/desires bcoz the top of dick(most sensitive part is exposed).....circumcissin means just to remove the upper skin from dick top, not to cut the entire dick lol.....it does not have any special/major side effect....just search on Google advantages and disadvantages of circumcision lol.....it's main advantage is that it reduces the chances of causing hiv.......and it's disadvantge is that since upper part of dick have no skin, so top of dick will be exposed......However advantages r far greater than disadvantages And every Sexologist in this world always recommends to do circumcision....and in between, Girls prefers Circumcised Mans more over Uncircumcised Mans XD
    Bruh in the end lol...get some education

• @TheStrangest I m out from this now....do whatever u want to do now lol...

• Watch Anime Eyes

@jimmy1708 said in Science and God:

@TheStrangest I didn't read ur whole long shit text lol

Well why the fuck should i argue with you. You don't get to nit pick what you respond to. That's cheap

but I read the part of circumcision lol....u r so uneducated lol

Says the guy who believes that a year has to be 12 months and that the islamic way of slaughter is better. Fuck off you retard

I'm going to quote this a lot so anything that doesn't have a source bellow it comes from this site

http://www.intactamerica.org/learnmore

circumcision doesn't decreases any sexual feelings/desire

Oh it definitely fucking does

1st "Okay, so uncircumcised guys may have a slight advantage. What about their GFs? Unfortunately, there's no clear-cut answer about how circumcision affects female pleasure. One recent study from Denmark found that women with circumcised spouses were twice as likely to report dissatisfaction in the sack than those with uncircumcised hubbies—but other studies have shown the opposite. It's true that when an uncircumcised guy's foreskin retracts, it may bunch up around the base of his penis, providing a little extra friction against your clitoris, says Dr. Paduch. "This is going to play a role [in pleasure] for women who have the clitoral pattern of arousal," he says. But to be fair, a cut guy could more than make up for the lack by using his fingers or a dildo."

Sex with Uncircumcised and Circumcised Men: Is There a Difference? | Shape Magazine
    https://www.shape.com/lifestyle/sex-and-love/sex-circumcised-man-different

And also female circumcision is in need a total no by any person

2nd circumcised Masturbation needs much more work. Infact discouraging Masturbation was one of the most used reasons for circumcision

https://www.google.fr/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://docakilah.wordpress.com/2011/06/15/male-circumcision-originally-created-to-prevent-masturbation/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwigjoTfpOzYAhWGNxQKHZknCOcQFjAIegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw0bhxUM_Dd7ap_x0wYOT8D2&ampcf=1

but even u can say it increases the sexual feelings/desires bcoz the top of dick(most sensitive part is exposed).....circumcissin means just to remove the upper skin from dick top, not to cut the entire dick lol.....it does not have any special/major side effect....just search on Google advantages and disadvantages

You don't need to be genius to see how masturbation is harder with a circumcised penis

of circumcision lol.....it's main advantage is that it reduces the chances of causing hiv.......

"Myth – Male circumcision helps prevent HIV.
    Fact – Claims that circumcision prevents HIV have repeatedly been proven to be exaggerated or false. Only abstinence or safe sex, including the use of condoms, can prevent the spread of sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV/AIDS."

Sure dude but there are better ways like condoms. That's not a good enough reason

and it's disadvantge is that since upper part of dick have no skin, so top of dick will be exposed...... However advantages r far greater than disadvantages And every Sexologist in this world always recommends to do circumcision....

Bullshit. Are you reading what i write

"THE FACTS BEHIND CIRCUMCISION

Newborn male circumcision is the most common surgical procedure performed in the U.S. It's a common misconception that there are tangible health benefits to male circumcision, but the truth is no medical society in the world recommends it. This invasive procedure carries serious health risks, including infection, hemorrhage, surgical mishap, and death, as well many ethical considerations."

"Myth – Circumcision is routinely recommended and endorsed by doctors and other health professionals.
    Fact – No professional medical association in the United States or anywhere else in the world recommends routine circumcision as medically necessary. In fact, leaving boys intact is becoming the norm in the U.S., as parents realize the risks and harms of circumcision."

and in between circumcised dick is more pleasurable to a girl's vagina so girls like circumcised dick instead of closed uncircumcised....

Bullshit. Didn't you read what i read at the beginning here

1st "Okay, so uncircumcised guys may have a slight advantage. What about their GFs? Unfortunately, there's no clear-cut answer about how circumcision affects female pleasure. One recent study from Denmark found that women with circumcised spouses were twice as likely to report dissatisfaction in the sack than those with uncircumcised hubbies—but other studies have shown the opposite. It's true that when an uncircumcised guy's foreskin retracts, it may bunch up around the base of his penis, providing a little extra friction against your clitoris, says Dr. Paduch. "This is going to play a role [in pleasure] for women who have the clitoral pattern of arousal," he says. But to be fair, a cut guy could more than make up for the lack by using his fingers or a dildo."

Bruh in the end lol...get some education

Shut the fuck up

@TheStrangest http://lifestyle.iloveindia.com/lounge/circumcision-pros-and-cons-5440.html

I already read that shit a long time ago

@TheStrangest

I know this youtuber and have watched the video. Do you seriously think this interview fucking changes anything with such a small sample size. Fucking understand the scientific method

• This post is deleted!

• @TheStrangest u r kind of person who setted their mind towards Athiesm so powerful that even if I someone would break the moon in half then join it together again, u will still not believe, good luck for rest of ur life....bye
    And I don't want to waste my time here to show I proofs lol....bye

• Watch Anime Eyes

@TheStrangest u r kind of person who setted their mind towards Athiesm so powerful

1st your English sucks
    2nd Well let's start by talking about faith.
    i didn't chose to be an atheist it happened because i say no sufficient evidence behind the religious claims, if there was evidence i would believe and of course faith is not a reliable pathway to truth since it can lead you to true and wrong conclusions with incredible inaccuracy so using it is useless.

that even if I someone would break the moon in half then join it together again, u will still not believe

I'd need scientific evidence to know that it wasn't just a hallucination. Duh
    Lol that's how science works.
    But you retard believe that Muhammad did that without any evidence which isn't different fr9m believing in unicorns. You prefer gullibility "Belief first then find or don't find proof" for me it is scepticism "Evidence first then belief"

good luck for rest of ur life....

Thanks

bye

Bye

And I don't want to waste my time here to show I proofs lol....bye

1st your English sucks
    2nd maybe if you spent more time here it'd be better

• @jimmy1708 bye

• @TheStrangest
    1st English is not my first language, so why should i care about that fucking language??but I know ur language enough to write it and speak it very properly..
    2nd u r dumbass,idiot
    Bye lol.....