If you were searching through an online dating website, what’s the #1 quality / trait that would attract you to someone’s profile?

• If you were searching through an online dating website, what’s the #1 quality / trait that would attract you to someone’s profile?

In my case it will be their knowledge and wisdom.

• This doesn't apply to me. I don't need to get attracted to anyone's profile...

They all come for me.

alttext

• personality trait or aperance trait cause appearaance isnt a big deal to me as long as you take care of yourse;f

• Gamers

I'd be lying if I said simply how attractive they are to me is the first thing.

Followed quickly by a negative assessment as to whether I have a chance in hell.

Then profile compatibility. Want to be different enough that they are interesting, but not so different we fight about core values.

• @GirlNextDoor the Presentation! how you present yourself explains a lot about one's self confidence and self respect. It's quite easy to copy~paste things into your profile to make you look of a good personality but your identity reflects in the presentation.

• Gamers

i never go to dating sites, but i think i would just look how beautiful her eyes are ;)

View More Recent Topics

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.

Looks like your connection to Free Chat Rooms Online - StrangerBook - Social Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.