Can you lose your virginity if you fall?

• "Can you lose your virginity if you fall?" Me and my friend were playing in yesterday and i fell down.

• @tina Is this an elaborate rouse to get replies or are you genuinely asking this question? Typically not, unless you fell on his genetalia.

• @i-am-male She looks genuine. Is the case same if u r a guy?

• @sarah Depends, if you're gay and a guy falls on another guy, I guess it could be called losing one's virginity. If you're a straight male and you fall on another girl, that's not sex that's just sexual harassment, you'll get sued for all your money but technically you haven't lost your virginity. If you're a straight male and you fall on another girl, but it turns out the girl is a trans and still has her/(his) dick, then I suppose Technically you lose your virginity, but this definition is ill-defined and needs to be updated.

View More Recent Topics

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.

Looks like your connection to Free Chat Rooms Online - StrangerBook - Social Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.