Breathe underwater and fly on sky
If you had one wish, what would it be
I jst wish to fly or teleport anywhere, plus breathing underwater. And ummm... i wish i could erase "hate" on everyones soul/heart.
What things I should do in 2018 new year to make myself happier and better person?
@girlnextdoor Practical things: cook, exercise (run or yoga or underwater basket weaving), volunteer, get a pet, read, make a blog, learn an instrument or sing
Less practical things: make new friends irl, take more baths, vacation to another country for at least 2 weeks, go camping
What causes sea waves ?
The winds cause waves on the surface of the Seas. The wind transfers some of its energy to the water, through friction between the air molecules and the water molecules. Stronger winds (like storm surges) cause larger waves. You can make your own miniature waves by blowing across the surface of a pan of water.
Tsunamis are different from surface waves; they are usually caused by underwater earthquakes, volcanic eruptions.
Check out my music!
Are all of these songs made by you?.
- it really brings what it promises, a peaceful sunset
i liked this one, a lot.
- too generic to my taste, well made, but...meh
- smooth, chill out music, nice vibe the entire song, i liked the end, good job
- cool sound, the start was a bit iffy, but the rest was gooood.
- again, too generic, not my cup of tea. (or maybe its the lounge genre)
Chill For Jesus
- i dunno...there were parts that i liked and parts that i didn't,
all in all; meh+