i found this.
1 thing you love and 1 thing you hate about where you live
You dont have to say where you live.
I love that the weather is almost always perfect.
I hate that it is still one of the most dangerous cities in the world.
If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
This is something interesting. 🤔🤔🤔
yes you can but not in this life but when you are died. our eyes like Computer screen you can to see some games why? because it is need high card screen. then you can to see some things buy your eyes and how you can to see the lord of things and people.. sorry for my bad englesh i cant to tell you very will what i wont to say
Things to do in life
Sometimes life seems quite boring, sometimes you do weird things or something dumb to keep yourself busy. We all have that sometimes.
Now it is to the community to post ideas here, things you do daily, new video series to watch, new games to play, help each other to not be bored, or just hit each other up for a nice chat.
If I can suggest a couple generic things I would say:
- Twitch -> Search for some stream you like, also check people's videos or clips :)
- Youtube -> Compilations, Series, Memes, Music videos, seriously, how can you be bored, just browse and win!
- Steam -> You want to jump straight to the action yourself? Buy a game on steam, I would suggest Terraria or G-Mod, but really just find something awesome. If you see no motivation, record it, upload it to YouTube, Stream it on Twitch.
- Google -> Just mash your buttons and search random stuff, for added fun go to the images page, smash your buttons and be done :p
- Reddit -> Browse for memes, or funny or strange sub-reddits. Get your daily dose of Reddit guys!
- Talk to strangers -> I mean, why not :)
- Browse Useless Websites: https://www.theuselesswebindex.com/website
- Turn your computer off and:
- Go for a run, keep yourself healthy, explore new areas, challenge yourself by setting a time, parkour through bushes, be a crazy individual, add a GoPro and upload to YouTube for added motivation (and to have people look and think, oh that guy is weird, oh I guess its for youtube, then its fine)
- Have a drink or a snack somewhere with friends (if you have friends, in that case, maybe you will meet someone)
- Go to work, mess with your colleagues by pretending to be of the opposite sex, speak a different language, wear something strange, record it, put it on YouTube (so we can enjoy our weirdness)
Fuck a goat
- Draw random lines, try make shapes, just mess around a bit. Maybe you will be the new popular artist to sell their majestic art for thousands of dollars.
- Do sports, work, school, something to keep you sweating.
- Suggest more specific, or different things below for others to do.
I hope this kickstarts your brain and gives you more ideas or motivation for things to do.
If you are still shidouttaluck, maybe some other people have nice suggestions for you down below :)
Or hmu, talk to me, I am online 23/7.
Have a nice day :)
I might make my first video today. Its gonna be a speedpaint as i still cant animate (And i cant be bothered with blender).
Wish me luck i have 12 hours + homework.
Favourite things to do ??
Mine is playing hurling,football,soccer, watching tv and outdoor activities 😊 what's yours??
I Mess This Thing
I hope y'all love this mess XD
I sketched out a cat and i like it.
If you want a free cat drawing of you, answer these:
- What pose do you want? Pick out of: On a Cloud, Being Held, Biting someones head, Lurking from a corner or Eating a lollipop (It can be really anything).
- What fur, eye, ear and fluff color?
- Any markings? (Dots, Stripes, other stuff like that) And if yes, what color?
- Any clothes/Decorations?
- is the fur short or long?
- Is the fluff basic, Fluffy or curly?
- What color is the Background? (Its gonna be pastel)
If you want this you will have to wait :3
The dumbest thing you ever did?
When I was 6, I sat in the laundry basket, and rode down the stairs.
I broke my nose.