Heey everybody, I am student from Lithuania, Vilnius and I would like to ask you few easy questions! :))
So, my task is to find what kind of associations appears about different countries (it could be things, persons, for example: Egypt- pyramids, London- red buses). I will be very happy, if you could tell me one thing about each country, which comes to your mind firstly:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
21 year old male law student looking to satisfy all your needs
Hi girls, the best moment I have ever felt is the moment. The great indoors, just being. Intrigued? Add me on whatsapp 0760442343. Or snap chat wcarrol4
Reality guys think on it and tell me its right or wrong..??
Question by a student !!
If a single teacher can't
teach us all the subjects,
How could you expect a single student
to learn all subjects ?
Excitement in exams..!
Cricket is getting excited day by day with the introduction of ICL n T20...
Same rules should be applied in Examz!
(1) Exams Timing Should Be Reduced To One Hour.
(2) Power Play - No Invigilator In Exam Hall For 1st 15 mins.
(3) Cheer Leaders - To Dance After Every Right Answer Written.
(4) Strategic Time-Out - Time For Students For Discussion.
(5) Super Over - Chance For Students To Form Their Own Question. :-)
hi f here
hiii 18 student here :)
looking for science man, kasoy here
hello I am rajesh I am a science student