What would you do if you had 24 hours left of your life?
It all depends on my mood on my last day. Ideally I would spend half of it trying to see things I have never seen and always wanted to see. Scouting for my final scenery. I would take a bunch pics of my middle finger till I find the best one that perfectly gets the statement across. Then tell the boss things aren't working out I need to request a leave of absence effective immediately. Nearing my final hour i start to play my favorite artist as loud as possible while attempting to get drunk. And start sending that special "middle finger pic" around to everyone I felt deserve it. Set my lockscreen and background as the middle finger and then just wait for it to end.
Numbering a "Cross"
A ton of Divine Knowledge is hidden within "The Cross" ...the symbol for Christ. If people would understand that "Math" is a universal language that is the same everywhere in the universe, and because of this GOD uses it throughout the Scriptures to convey Divine Knowledge to mankind. The Bible itself has a Book in it called "NUMBERS" which should alert people to the Divine importance of Math. Now draw a simple "Cross" just two lines, one vertical, and one horizontal. What you do next is to number the "points" a Cross has 5 points, top, middle, bottom, left, middle, right. Number the points 1,2,3 on the vertical. Do the same for the horizontal 1,2,3. ( The 2 is the middle, so it is shared, only write it once ). Now take a good look at the Cross now, what do you notice???? Let me guide you, the 1,1 circle them....JESUS CHRIST has 11 letters. 1,2 circle them...Jesus had 12 disciples, and He came to the 12 Tribes of Israel. The 2 is used twice and the Hebrew alphabet has 22 letters in it, also when you "mirror" a 2 it forms a "heart" and shows "the straight and narrow path" and is at the heart of the Cross. 3,3 circle them...Jesus was 33 years old when He gave His Life for a Ransom for our sins, and provided the path of Salvation. Now the sum of each direction is 1+2+3=6. That gives 66 the exact number of Books in the Bible! Now draw another Cross...number it the same way...1,2,3 in both directions. Circle the top 1 that represents GOD for there is only One GOD. Now in the SHAPE of a 7 circle all the remaining numbers. The numbers 1233 should be inside that 7. Why 7? Because 7 is symbolic for "perfect", and 7 is used often in the Bible. In the year 1233 A.H. ( or 1817 A.D. ) the return of Chris took place in Persia, Mirza Husayn Ali was born, that later would be Named: Baha'u'llah "The Glory of God". His Faith is called the Bahai Faith.
What is the best way for a person to attain happiness?
Four noble truths were taught by Buddha.
This would be the ultimate lifehack to Happiness.
• Sorrow: The world is full of sorrow and everything from birth to death brings sorrows in life.
• Cause of Sorrow: The cause of sorrows is desire. It is the un-fulfillment of human desires which leads him to the vicious cycle of births and rebirths.
• Prevention of Sorrow: It is possible to prevent sorrow. Man can get rid of sorrow by triumphing over the desires.
• The path of Prevention of Sorrow: Man can avoid sorrow by avoiding extremes of life and following middle path or Madhyam Patipada. The life of moderation and self control along with pursuance of 8 fold path is essential to prevent the sorrow.
The Eightfold Path of Buddhism:
They are also called the Middle Path and is the system of following these eight divisions of the path to achieve spiritual enlightenment and cease suffering:
• Right understanding: Understanding that the Four Noble Truths are noble and true.
• Right thought: Determining and resolving to practice Buddhist faith.
• Right speech: Avoiding slander, gossip, lying, and all forms of untrue and abusive speech.
• Right conduct: Adhering to the idea of nonviolence (ahimsa), as well as refraining from any form of stealing or [censored]ual impropriety.
• Right means of making a living: Not slaughtering animals or working at jobs that force you to violate others.
• Right mental attitude or effort: Avoiding negative thoughts and emotions, such as anger and jealousy.
• Right mindfulness: Having a clear sense of one’s mental state and bodily health and feelings.
• Right concentration: Using meditation to reach the highest level of enlightenment.
Why did the number 10 die?
It was in the middle of 9/11.
3 words !!!!!
I call you in the middle of the night just to tell you you're awesome! USING ONLY 3 WORDS what would you say to me?