smash 4 for glory
Do you think ISLAM is a religion of terrorism ?
Islam is a true religion from GOD just as Christianity, or other Faiths... the problems people are witnessing today is when a Faith goes into a decline from it's "zenith" it's strongest most shining point, to where it's only a shell of its former glory, and it's religious leaders are loosing it's grip on people because times change, and therefore things have to be "renewed" all Faiths go through this phase. That is why GOD renews His Covenant with mankind with the coming of His Manifestation to bring a fresh measure of the WORD OF GOD to regenerate mankind from the darkness of error through the Light of GOD's Revelation. What people fail to understand is that ALL OF THE WORLD'S GREAT RELIGIONS are from GOD, each one is progressive, and leads into the next, as there is only One GOD. In this day and age that is through Baha'u'llah "The Glory of God", the return of Christ. To understand how Baha'u'llah has fulfilled the Scriptures please read His Wiritings. One of His Writings is a Book called: "The Book of Certitude" and deals with the topic of return in depth. It is the Divine Station that "returns" and not the same name or person from the past.
loop holes in religion
1st Truth can be defined as "fact or belief that is accepted or true" or "which is in accordance with fact or reality." Which opinion is synonymous to "belief. And somehow, there is opinion based on facts or evidence like how a doctor tells you that you have a cancer after he performed tests on you. But still, I agree that truth is not a matter of opinion, because truth is what's about there, no matter what any agent believes.
2nd This is going to be long.
• That is not [censored]ism. Wives to submit to their husbands does not make men to be superior given that they have the authority of the marriage relationship. That is to maintain order. And there's just different role placed for women and that's bearing children and managing them and the households. Also accompanying the command for the wives' submission is the command to love his wife.
• Bible records the practice of slavery, but that's not a natural condition. The Scripture regulates the practice of slavery. God rescue of his people out of it known as the Exodus. Also, the Bible provided masters not to mistreat their slaves and treat them justly and fairly.
"Masters, do the same to them and stop your threatening, knowing that He who is both their Master and yours is in heaven, and there is no partiality with Him." - Ephesians 6:9
It means even one does have superior status, but before God, the masters and slaves are equal for He is the true Master.
• Yes, God clearly command not to engage in homo[censored]ual behavior. Bible teaches honor, dignity and value of two [censored]es which is male and female as created in God's image. Making homo[censored]uality as biblically immoral and a sin even supposed that you will say it is genetics, and one can't deny how he/she's created. Sin separates people from God and that's a bad news for everyone not just the LGBT since " for all have sinned and fall short of glory of God and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came from Jesus Christ." - Romans 3:24 What's wonderful is God is forgiving.
• God never accepted/ delighted in human sacrifice. God never intended to allow Abraham to kill his son. Also it was Jephtah who made vow to God, and keep his word. But Judges suggest that her daughter wasn't killed and remained a virgin for the rest of her life.
• God is compassionate, gracious and slow to anger. The judgments in the Old Testaments are for recognition of sins. Judgment were preceded by warnings and long periods of exposure to the truth and time to repent like for hundreds of years. He does so justly to destroy cities for they are "wicked" and spare the righteous eg Noah, Lot. But for the wages of sin is death and all fall short of glory of God then all of us are sinners therefore we deserve to die. And in the New Testament, Jesus did not offer a new interpretation of righteousness. God is just in condemning unrighteous but is also just in saving sinners. John 3:16 God poured out full measure of His righteous wrath upon His Son on the cross. Jesus Christ paid the full price suffering in our place so that sins are forgiven for those who believe in Him. Yes, Bible contains stories of sin, evil and death but it also includes grand story of love, redemption and grace.
Love of Jesus
u r most welcome, Lucifer, by the almighty grace of God & all 4 his glory alone, in Jesus' name
War & weapons..
" War must be while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness nor the arrow for its swiftness nor the warrior for his glory I love only that which they defend "
I love papers please
You have been arrested for cheating on your homework.
The Penalty is forced hunger.
Your friends will be questioned about their involvement.
The safety of your secrets is unknown.
Glory to Middle School.