Check out my music!
Are all of these songs made by you?.
- it really brings what it promises, a peaceful sunset
i liked this one, a lot.
- too generic to my taste, well made, but...meh
- smooth, chill out music, nice vibe the entire song, i liked the end, good job
- cool sound, the start was a bit iffy, but the rest was gooood.
- again, too generic, not my cup of tea. (or maybe its the lounge genre)
Chill For Jesus
- i dunno...there were parts that i liked and parts that i didn't,
all in all; meh+
Got disconnected from my chat buddy Mike
Mike, my system froze and we lost contact. Sounds generic but he knows who he is.
Share your problems with Sir Devil
@khaleezi91 and that was a generic answer. I guess, you were expecting something different. I guess, I don't know what you are expecting but until I know that, my replies won't probably satisfy you.
What type of phone do you have?
I have an iphone 6s and really wouldn't mind swapping it for one of those cheap generic smart phones as mobile web pages are getting pretty good
Lost connection while in a steamy roleplay with a girl
So I was talking to this girl. Her name was stranger or something generic. After a little while things got hot and we started roleplaying 20 min into the roleplay she had climaxed once or twice but before we could continue or share follow-up id my Internet fucked up. So if you are reading this maybe hit me up at vishvesh10
My name at that time was I guess "vishvesh any Indians"
What to expect when dating a Filipina woman?
Hello! I am a filipino woman living in Australia and I used to live in Cebu so hopefully I will be able to help you out.
Circumstances may vary but the info I'm going to tell you are the generic stuff.
So, Once you're married to a filipino woman, that also means you are married to the whole family. We greatly value our extended family members especially our lolos and lolas. If you plan to live in the Philippines, expect neighbours or other members of the family to borrow money from you simply because they think of you as the dollar sign. Sorry if I have to drop the negative stuff right away but this is a very important "reminder". Of course not every filipino woman wants this to happen but this is just a heads-up. Also it is definitely something you would have to discuss thoroughly with your future filipina partner if you don't like the idea of being taken advantaged of by people who aren't immediate family members.
Next, You can never say NO when the family offers you food. Sometimes they would be the ones to fill up your plate with more food! ✌
Next, Filipino women are very reserved and most of the time they're very hesitant to say exactly what or how they feel about a certain decision that you two might have to come up with in fear that she might disappoint you with what she has to say. Tell her that it's okay to speak her mind so you two could weigh things up evenly. #win-win!
These are the only things I could think of for now. If you do have any questions don't hesitate to drop a message. Best of luck on your journey! :)
Things to do in life
Sometimes life seems quite boring, sometimes you do weird things or something dumb to keep yourself busy. We all have that sometimes.
Now it is to the community to post ideas here, things you do daily, new video series to watch, new games to play, help each other to not be bored, or just hit each other up for a nice chat.
If I can suggest a couple generic things I would say:
- Twitch -> Search for some stream you like, also check people's videos or clips :)
- Youtube -> Compilations, Series, Memes, Music videos, seriously, how can you be bored, just browse and win!
- Steam -> You want to jump straight to the action yourself? Buy a game on steam, I would suggest Terraria or G-Mod, but really just find something awesome. If you see no motivation, record it, upload it to YouTube, Stream it on Twitch.
- Google -> Just mash your buttons and search random stuff, for added fun go to the images page, smash your buttons and be done :p
- Reddit -> Browse for memes, or funny or strange sub-reddits. Get your daily dose of Reddit guys!
- Talk to strangers -> I mean, why not :)
- Browse Useless Websites: https://www.theuselesswebindex.com/website
- Turn your computer off and:
- Go for a run, keep yourself healthy, explore new areas, challenge yourself by setting a time, parkour through bushes, be a crazy individual, add a GoPro and upload to YouTube for added motivation (and to have people look and think, oh that guy is weird, oh I guess its for youtube, then its fine)
- Have a drink or a snack somewhere with friends (if you have friends, in that case, maybe you will meet someone)
- Go to work, mess with your colleagues by pretending to be of the opposite sex, speak a different language, wear something strange, record it, put it on YouTube (so we can enjoy our weirdness)
Fuck a goat
- Draw random lines, try make shapes, just mess around a bit. Maybe you will be the new popular artist to sell their majestic art for thousands of dollars.
- Do sports, work, school, something to keep you sweating.
- Suggest more specific, or different things below for others to do.
I hope this kickstarts your brain and gives you more ideas or motivation for things to do.
If you are still shidouttaluck, maybe some other people have nice suggestions for you down below :)
Or hmu, talk to me, I am online 23/7.
Have a nice day :)